Color Reflections Las Vegas helps The Glenn Group with interior graphics in new downtown location.
The Glenn Group Relocates Offices to Downtown Las Vegas
Las Vegas – The Glenn Group, one of Nevada’s largest advertising, interactive and public relations agencies, has relocated its Las Vegas office to the Holsum Lofts, a former bakery, in the downtown Las Vegas area. The investment and move demonstrates the agency’s commitment and contribution to the revitalization effort currently underway in the downtown area. While The Glenn Group has been in the Las Vegas area for over 30 years, the statewide agency is a now a major tenant in downtown with more than 12,000 square feet of space.
Color Reflections Las Vegas used over 1,500. sq feet of Ready to Apply Vinyl in The Glenn Groups new location, located in the Holsum Lofts.
“I don’t think I have ever seen so much ready to apply vinyl used in one location… you have got to hand it to The Glenn Group, they are always so imaginative and resourceful. The end result looks extraordinary!” says Shannon Martin, who worked on the project with The Glenn Group.
A Little History About The Glenn Group’s New Home…
- The Holsum Lofts building is located on the west edge of Las Vegas’ flourishing new ‘arts district’, on Charleston, just south of the Symphony Park area in downtown.
- The building was originally constructed in 1954 for the former Holsum Bakery, the city’s famed bakery, open for 50 years.
- The building’s iconic signage and clock that reads “hours fresher” is original to the building and has since been restored.
- Las Vegas developer LaPour Partners Inc. invested $6.5 million to renovate the building in 2004 and expand the 41,650-sq.-ft. industrial space into live/work units with retail shops, showrooms, a café and art galleries. Being a renovation of an older building, La Pour wanted to preserve the building’s historical and cultural value while updating the venue with contemporary amenities and conveniences.
- The structure consists of three separate buildings that have been connected over the years offering space that is ideal for creative businesses and anyone who desires to work or live in a historic building updated with contemporary styling and convenience.
- The Smith Center occupied the offices at the downtown Holsum Lofts during construction of the performing arts center.
- The Glenn Group, one of Nevada’s largest advertising, interactive and public relations agencies, now resides in 12,000 square feet of renovated space at Holsum Lofts.
- The new space also houses The Glenn Group’s gMotion, an agency division dedicated to motion design, and a photography studio.
- Foundry Interiors assisted The Glenn Group with the interior design of the space.
The Glenn Group Website – http://theglenngroup.com/
Holsum Lofts Foursquare – https://foursquare.com/v/holsum-lofts/4bec8b536d5b95213a16ab4e