Color Reflections Purchases EFI VUTEk GS5000r Printer
Roll-to-roll UV Superwide Format Printing.
We are excited to announce that Color Reflections has added an EFI VUTEk® GS5000r UV roll-to-roll printer to our portfolio of EFI VUTEk superwide format inkjet products. This means more speed, higher quality and versatility for our customers.
More speed, Higher Quality and the Versatility
Producing roll-fed sign and display graphics on a variety of media was especially important in the purchase decision. Printing roll media signage and displays are less expensive to ship than signage printed on rigid substrates. In addition, many larger corporate customers have found they can reduce their carbon footprint, using high-quality roll media to minimize the fuel consumption associated with transporting signage.
Color Reflections manages the VUTEk printers using EFI Fiery® proServer digital front ends (DFEs), which provide consistent and accurate control, so Color Reflections can easily match colors across its superwide format production fleet.
Performance Specs VUTEk GS5000r
- More speed, Higher Quality and the Versatility
- Five-meter EFI VUTEk GS5000r
- Roll-to-roll UV printer
- Produces high-quality imaging for point-of-purchase (POP)
- Resolutions up to 1,000 dpi.
- Prints in eight colors at speeds up to 1,033 square feet per hour in POP mode.
- For billboards and other distance-viewing applications, the printer can print at speeds up to 3,100 square feet per hour using EFI’s patented Fast-4™ production mode.
“We have always provided a quality product with a quick turnaround time,” Castellano adds. “In our 18 years, we have never missed a deadline, and our new VUTEk GS5000r printer helps us maintain that critical reputation.”
The Color Refelections Family of Printers
- VUTEk GS5000r
- VUTEk GS3200 UV hybrid roll/flatbed printer
- VUTEk TX3250r dye sublimation printer